Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Pakistan Feelings

Some time I think that I am doing a wrong. Doing a wrong by hating Pakistan.
When live cricket matches are shown in TV in our hall where Pakistan is competing, lots of students support Pakistan. I cannot do that. I always think about 71.Was that a dream? Or was that an error? If Pakistan cricket team come to our country then we go to the stadium with Pakistani flags. Our ladies are also seem attracted to the handsome cricketers of Pakistan. Some people say that they do not merge cricket and normal life. Ok, they are players. But they are players of Pakistan. A country from where some people killed a great number of human beings in our country.
The number was more than the total population of many countries in the world.
I am not doing wrong. I am sure of that.

Special Note : This writing was published in the daily star in 9th of April 2005.
One can follow the link below.
http://thedailystar.net/2005/04/09/d50409110697.htm

No comments: